A minha Lista de blogues

terça-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2012

The Best 80's New Wave Music Mix Ever - Part 1 of 3




I know some of these songs might be from the 70's, but to me, they were what started the music of the 80's.

Song List:

My Sharona - The Knack
Whip It - Devo
One Way or Another - Blondie
Cars - Gary Newman
Sex - Berlin
Video Killed the Radio Star - The Buggles
99 Luft Baloons - Nena
Safety Dance - Men Without Hats
Pop Goes the World - Men Without Hats
Come On Eileen - Dexy's Midnight Runners
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
Fascination - Human League
Don't You Want Me Baby - Human League
Love Cats - The Cure
Goody Two Shoes - Adam Ant
I Know What Boys Like - The Waitresses
I Want Candy - Bow Wow Wow
We Got the Beat - The Go-Go's
Turning Japanese - The Vapors

All pictures are from our trip to California a few years ago.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário